Published by Geralyn Corcillo on August 26, 2016
Genres: Romantic Comedy
When TV star Wendy Hunter is about to have her most closely guarded secret viciously exposed by the paparazzi, she desperately throws them a juicy bone to distract them: she announces her engagement to southern high school football coach Colin Scott. One problem. She's not really engaged to him. In fact, she barely knows him. Um … barely. But will one unforgettable night between them at a wedding last year be enough to get him to go along with her charade?
Wendy goes to Louisiana to see him and find out. But once she gets there, she discovers that Colin's not so thrilled to be "engaged" to America's Sweetheart, and he has a few demands if she expects him to play along. And he's got some secrets of his own ... Wendy has three weeks with Colin in his small town to play the part of his one true love. And all the while they both have to walk the tightrope of making the charade believable without actually messing up their lives.
When their time together is up, will either of them be able to ... or want to ... go back to the way things were?
ARC review copies will be distributed through BookFunnel.com. If you need assistance with this, please email Karan(at)karaneleni(dot)com.
Please have your reviews posted on or before September 30, 2016.
- Reviews are to be posted on your local Amazon and Goodreads. Blog posts and other retailer platforms are welcomed also!
- Only request if you are actually interested in reviewing and know you can make the deadline.
- Blogs are not required, but bloggers who sign up to review will be provided with the book and author info for use in their post.
- Reminder emails will be sent periodically if you have not submitted your review link(s).
- Submit your review link(s) here: http://karaneleni.com/submitlink
- Please note that not all requests will be approved.