Published by Gemma Halliday Publishing on July 19, 2016
Genres: Romantic Comedy
Erin Taylor is a hard-working journalist with a serious TV addiction and lack of a social life. She's focused on her career and determined to leave her tiny cubicle behind for a fabulous corner office! But when a new co-worker, a friendship drama, and a hot workplace crush collide, Erin finds it harder and harder to focus. Especially when that crush on the oh-so-yummy Aiden Thomas starts to materialize into what feels like a magical relationship. Erin's life seems to finally be heading in the right direction...until suddenly friends aren't such great friends after all, her magical relationship hits a bumpy road, and her career could be derailed by it all. Erin learns a lesson the hard way: Sometimes people aren't who they seem to be. With her happiness on the line, can Erin rise above her disappointments and create the life she's always dreamed of or will she be stuck being Friends ForNever?
Request a review copy of Friends ForNever by Melissa Baldwin!
Review copies will be sent directly to your Kindle. Be sure to add karan(at)karaneleni.com to your approved sender list. If you need assistance with this, please email Karan.
Please have your reviews posted on or before August 31, 2016.
- Reviews are to be posted on your local Amazon and Goodreads. Blog posts and other retailer platforms are welcomed also!
- Only request if you are actually interested in reviewing and know you can make the deadline.
- Blogs are not required, but bloggers who sign up to review will be provided with the book and author info for use in their post.
- Reminder emails will be sent periodically if you have not contacted Karan with your review link.
- Submit your review link(s) here: http://karaneleni.com/submitlink
- Please note that not all requests will be approved.